Tuesday, July 22, 2014

IMMENSELY PROLIFIC FRANK BOLLE MASTER OF THE GAME !!!

 
Frank Bolle, a immensely prolific comic book artist, provided artwork for Gold Key, Dell, Charlton, Skywald, Marvel and Warren.





Bolle began illustrating at a young age with parents that were artists. He provided artwork for newspaper strips, children's books and adventure magazines.




Frank went on to draw a huge amount of westerns, romance and supernatural comics.


I remember Bolle primarily for Doctor Solar, Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, The Phantom and the Girl from U.N.C.L.E..


Having read a lot of Warren, I also remember Frank for Vampirella, Creepy and Eerie


Going over this career, I had not realized just how prolific Frank Bolle was. It was truly amazing to me.

I admire him a lot for that.

Live Large My Friends. 

Thank You. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment