Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WHY JUST ONE ISSUE OF GOLD KEY SUPERHERO TIGER GIRL? !!!

 
One of the characters, that Jerry (Superman) Siegel wrote & Jack (Pirana, Secret Six) Sparling illustrated, I love the most was Tiger Girl.



Tiger Girl & Kitten defeat the Growler, an agent of the insidious agency, I.N.F.A.M.Y..


Ed Savage -- an agent of W.A.A.V. -- insists Tiger Girl give up a life of heroing. She ignores him and returns to the circus, where she is an aerialist and animal trainer in her civilian identity of Lily Taylor. 



I.N.F.A.M.Y. then sends Wolf Hound and his killer wolf to defeat Tiger Girl and Kitten once and for all. Wolf Hound interrupts a national news broadcast to challenge Tiger Girl.



With the aid of Ed Savage, Tiger Girl defeats Wolf Hound.

I enjoy Jerry Siegel scripts, but man, but why just one issue? I mean, look at that gorgeous cover!



Live Large My Friends!

Thank You! 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Tiger Girl. Used to have this comic until my home was burgled. Lost a lot of hard-to-replace comics. Found this in a dollar bin in great condition! Hope I find it again someday.

    Plus Tiger Girl was sexy as all hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me, too. Particularly alongside Harvey Comics' Pirana and Tiger Boy! :-)

      Delete
  3. I wonder if I.N.F.A.M.Y. might stand for International Network of Felons, Anti-authoritarians, and Miscellaneous Yeggs?

    ReplyDelete